Here is some more holiday fun with cookies. Check out the recipe below from the Super Shooter booklet:
1/2 Cup butter or margarine
1/4 Cup vegetable shortening
3/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 Large egg
2 Teaspoons vanilla
2 Cups all-purpose flour
1/4 Teaspoon baking powder
1/4 Teaspoon salt
1) Place butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl. Cream together on medium high speed.
2) Add sugar gradually. Beat until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
3) Add egg and vanilla; mix well using medium speed.
4) Combine flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl. Add to butter/sugar mixture in three (3) additions; mixing well after each addition. Dough will be stuff.
5) Assemble and fill Super Shooter. Plus with dough; use desired disc.
6) Press cookies on ungreased, uncoated baking sheet.
7) Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges.
Yield: 6-7 dozen cookies